History of the company
- Risk-Management-Consulting, s.r.o. (RMC) was founded in 1998 by Dr. Hans Hajek, an Austrian with Czech roots and Ing. Marta Kollárová a Slovak citizen, who previously was responsible for the Prague office of an international insurance broker. Dr. Hajek had many years of experience in different positions in a big Austrian insurance company, and was finally CEO of an international insurance broker in Austria.
- From the beginning RMC is specialized, in cooperation with foreign brokers, on the insurances of foreign investments in Czech republic.
- RMC therefore is member of several international broker networks.
- In 2006 RMC became member of the Belgian Insurance broker Van Dessel
- In 2011 Van Dessel decided to leave the Czech insurance market and agreed with the previous owners and Ing. Zimcikova to sell them the shares of RMC back. The relation with Van Dessel will be continued on a friendly basis and each shall serve the clients of the other party in his country.
- For the time being RMC has offices in Prague and Otrokovice with 8 employees, all of them enjoy many years of experience, most have technical University education and are multilingual.
Management of company
Ing. Marta Kollárová, Dr.Hans Hajek, Ing. Michaela Zimčíková